SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

JoeSalami,Look I agree with most of what you say, and I’m not...

1. 1,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 595
    JoeSalami,

Look I agree with most of what you say, and I’m not particularly interested in dwelling over the now this thing is hitting its straps. That recent video GH posted the other day from the MPE conference in Berlin was insightful in the way ISX is challenging online card payments through open banking. It’s a genuine alternative to the cards and it looks like it’s easy to use for the consumer and it’s mimicking how they’re used to transact. This is significant as habits are hard to change. For the merchant it’s attractive as settlement is same day.
    1stPrize highlighted an added Director to the ISX UK Board so maybe there is some reorganisation happening to clear any potential Director ( Karantzis) problems if he’s banned here in Aust. Karantzis is no doubt the key visionary and driver of the business so it will just be a case of some perceived reorganisation to move the regulatory spotlight away. Look this is just a guess but very possible.
    Anyway the business is performing so when it does list it should trade well but shareholder’s have had this timeline extended multiple times so there’s frustration attached to that. In the next quarterly update I hope they can give a firm listing date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.