SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I only read the first paragraph of your verbose, over indulgence...

1. 2,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    I only read the first paragraph of your verbose, over indulgence because the probability I've covered the same ground numerous times with you during 4 years of bleating is certain.

Please show me where I said he didn't do anything wrong. In fact this is what I said only yesterday in post 74994131

"4+ years ago the company was shot in the head because the CEO told a few porkies. Obviously not gold class disclosure and regrettable. But not atypical for CEO's these days unfortunately."

I trust you can understand why I don't read your nonsense, because you've started off the posting 'Gone with the Wind' charade with an entirely false premise.

Whatever it is you've alluded to in your highly likely speculative proclamation is of zero worth - your thoughts on the matter haven't prevented the company delivering a cracking result and nor will they in the future.

You think your shares are worth nil, so why the energy and vigor to prolong your misery and worse still, visit it upon the rest of humanity?

Please....take some time to reassess your purpose in life and specifically the pain you endure because you hold ISXEU shares. Join the seminary or something useful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.