SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX Financial, page-2257

1. 7,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    So Benny have a few questions and you seem to be a good person to ask these questions. No not being a smart ARZ genuine question.
    So NK wants to list in a Tier One Exchange...Correct Yes..??
    Could we say listing on the Hong Kong Exchange would be a suitable exchange??
    Well I have been discussing with my Financial Advisor in Hong Kong
    She works for a large Bank there and she actually is one that arranged new IPO's into Hong Kond
    Here are some things she mentioned and would like to hear what you think. You seem pretty switched on even if we have ripped each others throats out at times.lol
    1. You can list in Hong Kong, but you need to meet the requirements of the Hong Kong Securities Regulatory Commission
    2. This is also a comprehensive assessment of the company's industry and many other data
    3. At this time, you need to find a local bank in Hong Kong to help you with the guarantee, so that you can complete the listing.
    4. Going public is also very troublesome and not as simple as you think.
    5. I mentioned Probanx... her reply is....Not necessarily. You can choose other securities banks to guarantee you
    6. Listed all this for her to get an idea
    EEA Authorised EMIAuthorised Electronic Money Institution (AEMI)Transactional Banking ServicesPayment ServicesUK Authorised EMIFCA Authorised EMITransactional Banking ServicesPayment Services+ Account Information Services+ Payment Initiation ServicesPayment SchemesPrincipal Member of Mastercard, Diners,Discover, UnionPayInternational & JCBSEPA, FPS, CHAPs & BACS MembershipSWIFT Membership : ISEMCY22 & ISFIGB22Eurozone Central BankingComplete Customer OnboardingFor EU/EEA & UK Business via Paydentity®Core Banking & Network TechnologyTech provider to more than 15 Banks/PSP’s in Asia Pacific,UK and EU/EEA
    7. Then you need to see if his bank is qualified to guarantee your company's listing in Hong Kong

So will leave that with you mate and will welcome a constructive assessment of what you think. I hope the trolls can stay away from these questions if they dont will just put them on ignore to see what you say
    Last edited by Green Hornet: Today, 11:17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.