SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hi GH,The HK exchange is really about attracting Chinese...

1. 1,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Hi GH,

The HK exchange is really about attracting Chinese investors these days as I understand. It does attract Global capital as well but I think the fact that HK is now under control of Chinese Communist Party makes it a regulatory risk. The CCP Sovereign risk massively takes the shine off listing there, particularly if that the only exchange your listed on. As a secondary listing it maybe ok for many companies.
    Look, I’m no expert by any stretch but I would’ve thought the Euronext Amsterdam is the best pick followed by London. Adyen is listed on Euronext and they are a large payments company. I don’t buy the excuses in the last update on listing. Listing a company is a complex process but Karantzis and the other Board members have significant experience here. They have been on this/ looking into this listing for over 2 years. The exchanges are keen for new listings so they can be quite accommodating.
    Just aside, I contacted Dr Reuter the other day as in their PR release a few months ago they said. Get registered for ancillary list for ISX value or something like that. I emailed Dr Reuter and their response was:

Hello Ben xxxxxx,

We ourselves have nothing to do with a distributor ISX Financial or secondary values. I have therefore sent your email directly to ISX and asked them to reply to you.

Kind regards

Eva

Draw from that what you will, but I haven’t heard from ISX on the matter. I’m not concerned by that but I got the feeling Dr Reuter isn’t dealing with ISX moving forward. That’s pure speculation on my part.
    I just want this thing to list or at least provide a more definitive path and stick to it as opposed to fluffy carrot dangling.
    Last edited by benny211167: Today, 17:06

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.