SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

. Hi Guys There's a lot to take away from this quarterly... its...

1. 1,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3102

Hi Guys

There's a lot to take away from this quarterly... its not just the excellent financials, its whats really being said by the market.

Fantastic results, I expected as much as the Q423 showed the early signs of things to come. The hard work to acheiving these numbers released today was put in place 6+ months ago. Financials trail product implementation / new markets by a significant period.

The great results we are seeing are obviously the UK expansion push / WIX etc now showing up on the bottom line, along with EEA further adoption of isxf niche products.

I'm expect similar percentage growth numbers in the following quarters as sales uptake starts with early adopters and grows substantially until saturation is acheived a long time period from this point. Then you go open up in another market / country, rinse and repeat the success formula for further growth for decades to come.

If this was listed / trading today, investors would be buying in bigtime imo, as these reults confirm the massive potential the company has over the next 12 to 18 months and beyond based on the standard growth metrics mentioned above. Also see chart below

Imo, when this does list in the foreseeable future, its going to be a highly sucessful listing based on fantastic growth metrics. The added timeframe between now and then will only prove further to investors the hugh potential that isxf possesses.

The takeaway imo, is that isxf is very solid and has hugh potential moving forward. I'm looking forward to watching this all play out.

Cheers
    Tradealot

6EBE1596-9B7B-43DF-B192-552AABC1035D.jpeg

The job ads give you an idea of were the company may have ideas of expanding into - https://www.ergodotisi.com/en/JobDetails/246583/iSX-Financial-EU-Plc

2CA791A3-FB66-4150-BFED-CBA0E82C4AF4.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.