ASX 0.12% $65.28 asx limited

When is the ASX going to come clean on why the company Isignthis...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    When is the ASX going to come clean on why the company Isignthis (ISX) is still suspended from the ASX market.
    An independent report ordered by the ASX from their chosen independent expert has not revealed any reasons the company is suspended.
    ASX is now not happy with this report seriously doubting there own chosen expert.
    This is such a ridiculous saga that must have cost the ASX hundreds of thousands of dollars in administration and legal fees to keep this company from trading and reputational damage to ASX and ISX as the matter is now in court. How do ASX shareholders allow this to continue.

I urge you to contact the ASX and demand to know why your company is adamantly persuing this saga to keep this company from trading.

Rumours and innuendo about ASX personnel pursuing their own agenda by operating a similar company iD8 in competition with ISX are rife and the only way to stop these accusations is either to come forward with the reasons why ISX is suspended or drop the suspension and let this company get on with business and open it up for shareholders like myself and many others to trade.

It is totally unfair and unacceptable that the ASX can suspend a company for almost twelve months with little explanations and tie up the thousands of dollars shareholders have invested in ISX.

Come on ASX show some honesty lay your cards on the table!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$65.28
Change
0.080(0.12%)
Mkt cap ! $12.65B
Open High Low Value Volume
$65.25 $65.50 $64.90 $53.88M 826.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 244 $65.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$65.29 97 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.