SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

i will put u down as a cat lover cos u asked about the post. not...

1. 1,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    i will put u down as a cat lover cos u asked about the post. not sure how to say this in a different way concerning the registration of ISX so here goes ........

nothing to see here cat lovers....
    seriously, nothing to see.

i have put it in bold this time so that it emphasizes that there is nothing to see, lest feathers get ruffled and that company registration of ISX is accused as being BS, when it is 100% factual.... honestly, there is nothing there to see.

the strange thing about ISX posts is that the more it is said that there is nothing to see the more some think that there is something to see....... so for clarity, nothing to see here but the other post i did earlier, now that may be something that is worth seeing and explaining...... will leave that explanation to the smart posters that are willing to explain it.... i just find em, i am too dumb to explain em. i will give some posters a week to explain it and give other posters 2 weeks to explain it. wink.png

nobody even commented on how come GOOGLE was part of the AICD/WISE/ASX conspiracy and had the wrong address for SP1 after years and years of paying for mail redirections...... rolleyes.png how will all the customers find SP1 when the wrong address is listed???? i think i have found the reason there is no revenue at SP1 and just shareholder money flowing out what.png rather than in.

but speaking of laughter, saw this... nothing to see here cat lovers. it is good we all share to learn.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6085/6085110-fda2d157cfeb1687efad6b09d0606633.jpg

Last edited by 1stPrize: 07/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.