SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX - looks like someone got impatient.., page-32

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3108
    Hi squeef

Not sure on the exact pro & cons / implications of Brexit. I have been following the proceedings to gain an overview of what's been happening, but not enough to discuss with a passion.

I guess ultimately it must suit the British people to go it alone after 43 yrs in the EU otherwise it would have failed miserably. Also they did OK for thousand's of years before joining the EU, so I'm sure they'll survive and prosper.

The changeover all happens over 2 yrs plus, so any hick-ups will be ironed out along the way I guess.

Back to ISX:-

Didn't today's action show isx's has great support. Bounced back to 18 cents from that little sell off. Considering the hammering the market took, isx showed that the market considers this a worthy stock to invest in. That's a great sign.

I reacon isx will announce that CrownBet is transacting and commercial very early in July. Accounting wise, if it's close to a nfy, business will wait until July for accounting reasons to start new contracts. I reacon that's the only reason this deal hasn't been announced. I expect that to happen really early in July.

The other great happening in July is the quarterly, carn't wait to see all the details that reveals on revenue.

That's it from me. Have a great and safe weekend everyone.

Cheers
    Tradealot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.