SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX Merchants, page-135

1. 2,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    100% everyone should always accept their investment decisions. I do and have.

If you think I was well researched and a good contributer previously then consider and be open to the fact that I may still be now. There is only so much that can be voiced in a public forum.

I presented snippets of what publically available information I can post - I've been clear as to what that information/facts are, the reliability of the information and some conclusions I've drawn from it. Others are free to form their own opinions and what weight they place on what I've posted.

I don't hold your optimism and some facts that are undisputable that I think are concerning are:

The stock is suspended.

The company is being investigated by ASIC.

The company is involved in expensive litigation with the exchange it is listed on.

No timeline for any of the above to change.

The company has stated GPTV growth is hampered and infact as of 31 Dec had gone backwards from when last reported in October.

The company has now stated that revenues may further decline.

In the mysts of that uncertain cashflow outlook, the company has spent $4.5mil on a project with NSX to become a competitor of ASX.

As for RY suggestion of listing on a Euro exchange. That would be great but what reputable exchange will list ISX when they are suspended on the ASX? I'm sure not many here had many dramas with ASX until becoming a suspended holder of ISX. That's because ASX has a decent international reputation and I'd be shocked of any othe reputable exchange would list ISX whilst ASX has them suspended or if ASX delist them.

Don't you think ISX would already have looked to list elsewhere if it was possible? Rather than expensive legal fighting with ASX?

And sure, I'll update my sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.