SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Jlo You have clearly shown your dislike to the way ISX operates...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Jlo
    You have clearly shown your dislike to the way ISX operates previously to surprising everyone that you just bought in around 22c average shortly after. Yep a big 1000 000 shares without going through post and i also remember you backed the truck up in the 60s.
    I also recall a poster was concerned with all holder having a stab at the ADI because he or she had bad luck on a previous stock when holders were getting a little excited. You actually replied to the post ........
    .. On this occassion it will be fine.... Im sure you remember that right ? Again only by memory and i am being suttle here.
    Did it really take a HC poster to change your Sentiment to Sell. I seriously thought you were bigger than that. Actually sounds like you got a decent hand me down and really don't have much respect for anyone except for yourself.
    Also im sure you read my last post regarding the 4E and the way EBIT was classified . Its a question this time. You said you spoke to JK regarding the 4E.
    You had every chance to state a fact that was presented to you which was in an Announcement but you chose Not to state a fact. You waited until other posters pointed out the announcement to you .
    WHY ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.