SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I'm certain at some point economies and awareness from these two...

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    I'm certain at some point economies and awareness from these two independent platforms once scaled up would cross over and grow our ISX ecosystem. However, in terms of the intended target, I believe the payroll platform is more geared towards 'payroll service providers' rather than independent corporates or merchants. And unlike 'NSX' investment, which was more strategic, I believe 'payroll' probably started off as a tactical (need gap analysis) after listening to their customer base and determining that a large unmet/unserved need exists.

They might also roll this module out with their core banking platform unless its already a part of that offering. Regardless I believe there exists great opportunity for ISX as 1) Payroll aligns well with ISX's strategy (copied below) & revenue model (the ecosystem) and 2) Payroll while on one hand being compliance-driven and regulated, ISX can differentiate itself as a fintech offering AI-driven payroll solutions given their significant experience in this area.

From JK recent letter to shareholders
    "Since iSignthis listed on the ASX in 2015, our strategy has been to converge payments, identity and transactions for regulated sector businesses."
    Last edited by vjojojose1: 07/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.