SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I hardly post but I thought sometimes it is good to remind...

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

I hardly post but I thought sometimes it is good to remind fellow holders during turbulence about the reasons why they might have got this stock in their portfolio in first place:

• The company is in extreme growth phase as evidenced by GPTV; fund managers love growth companies
    • ADI expected in near future; small investors love bank stocks (neobank are new banks!)
    • Inclusion in ASX300; ETFs have to invest in index stocks
    • Mgmt skin in the game; mgmt & shareholders' interest are in sync
    • Payment companies are in demand; traders love companies / industries that are in flavor (you will find lot of new payment companies listed on ASX in recent times)
    • Media coverage; media can influence the stock price in big way as we recently noticed. The more publicity this company (AFR, SMH articles) gets it will be in more people's radar and most likely when they research more about this company.........they may think of buying due to above mentioned factors. Sometime any publicity is good publicity!
    • Biggestof all, FOMO may kick in. All people who sold recently may have itchyfingers as this company is going strength to strength. One big positive newsmay create stampede of FOMO!

Please do your own research and don't blindly trust............this is not an financial advise.

This is my thinking behind why I bought into this company........I SIGN THIS!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.