SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Just thinking, assuming ISX win (I think they have a strong case...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Just thinking, assuming ISX win (I think they have a strong case but we don't know and who is pulling strings)
    if you want damages just sign up to the class action - let ISX invest that money into expansion (M&A, licensing and application costs) - they have been set back years due to reputation damage - if they had a couple hundred million sitting in their bank they could go after bigger contracts. they might have to aggressively advertise globally that they won the court case and get on with their expansion plans.

how do we calculate damages for ISX shareholders?
    as a start, how about after it is re listed - after a month or a period it could be a percentage of change in closing price that day from around suspension date. that way if it's only worth 5 cents (as some say) that should be fair and reasonable as the compensation would be zero for anything below suspension price.

How are ASX shareholders going to get compensated? by ASX's change in share price, by not disclosing court case risks accurately. breaching disclosure laws, ironically.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.