SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX off-topic thread, page-13

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4423
    I am posting this in the off-topic thread since it doesn't really fit any of the other threads.

I am really appalled at the vigor and enthusiasm that anti-ISX people/media have in their attacks against ISX and John Karantis. The willingness to use insinuations and innuendo to imply corruption suggests to me a flawed personality and inner thought process. The willingness to believe without questioning or investigating possible reasons that an action might not be corrupt is indicative of a more base reason. We are supposed to be a nation based on innocent until proven guilty.

Could the willingness be -
    1. Deep-seated envy of success?
    2. Feelings of inadequacy due to thinking that he/she hasn't succeeded?
    3. Root religious biblical/koranic reasons - that it is just not right to make a profit?
    4. A dark personality that sees the worst in everyone?
    5. A sense of injustice that some people have more than others?
    6. Lack of an analytic brain and inability to question the written word?
    7. A deep-rooted unquestioning trust in the press and our governing established systems - Look where that took us with the banks and the Catholic Church?
    8. Inner anger and self-doubt because he/she did not see the opportunity or did not dare to take the risk in an un-proven up-and-coming new company?

I don't know. What I do know is that all the people believing the worst would feel absolved if at the end of the day if ISX and JK are found guilty of something or other and will never have to question their motives.

For me, I would rather be wrong than to assume guilt when the facts that we can see upon investigation just do not support guilt. Yes, I do know that it is possible that there are facts that I cannot see. But that is just what they are - hidden facts and until someone can provide them to me, I will support ISX as innocent. And I will accept the hit financially and the responsibility should I turn out to be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.