SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Its been fun googling Joe...

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Its been fun googling Joe Aston.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion/james-packer-in-300m-deal-with-robert-de-niro-to-revamp-princess-dianas-caribbean-hideaway/news-story/f52c944d586d5e9514b40cb40f213f27

Western Sydney leaders are demanding Fairfax bosses reprimand their juvenile jotter Joe Aston after he branded the region’s two million residents in-breds who don’t deserve new arts facilities.

Aston’s air-headed attack came only days after Fairfax Business Media editor Sean Aylmer tried to pull him into line after a previous rant backfired.On that occasion, Aston called Central Coast residents illiterate shoplifters, prompting Aylmer to tell colleagues he had “torn him a new one”.

But in a dummy-spit worthy of a toddler, Aston used the pages of The Australian Financial Review this week to lash out at Mike Baird’s plan to ramp up Western Sydney’s meagre arts facilities.“Why give Western Sydney institutions for which it has no use?’’ Aston squealed.“Give them their Badgerys Creek airport and tell them to shut the f_ up, I say. Then they can all fly to Bali and get hammered, ink a couple of new tattoos and breed with each other.’’

Aston’s daily character assassinations have become so gratuitous that they are now ignored by most.

https://www.copyright link/opinion/joe-astons-adventures--now-in-hong-kong-20150923-gjtkgy

At Ziani's in Chelsea, I lunch with William Boyd, sheltering from a downpour over fine pinot grigio and Roberto's signature green noodle bake. From there, to Heathrow in the deluge, and its resultant traffic chaos.

Of British Airways' A380 I will say only this: Business class is positively medieval. Whichever of Willie Walsh's henchmen had carriage of this "flagship" fleet project should be banished to the airline's catering centre to place (by hand) the cherry tomatoes in several million garden salads.

Without lifting a finger, I float through the terminal into the house Mercedes-Benz, then across the hotel lobby and into my corner suite on the 21st floor (with its aspect of the BAML ticker) where my six bags are already waiting, along with my new Tom Ford suit, Fedexed from Milan. Ah, the Mando, my old friend. Asia HQ. I phone for an appointment at the barber. I put my Church's oxfords out to be shined and in fewer than 60 seconds I hear the valet box open and the shoes collected.

The guy is the very definition of a tosser.
    Last edited by arryd: 17/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.