SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

A fair and balanced response. I apologise as I truly thought you...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    A fair and balanced response. I apologise as I truly thought you were another nobbylobby.
    I also believe you are mostly correct. Jk could have resolved this a long time ago. But as this has dragged on what have the Asx or indeed Asic found. Asic are proceeding with civil charges on grounds that surely wouldn't take this long to investigate. I was a holder when those performance shares were gained and I wasn't happy that management somehow achieved the milestone to get the last tranche. Asx have asked thousands of questions and even demanded an independent inspection of Isx disclosures etc. At our expense I might add. What has been found?
    The greed of management might still be Isx undoing but since this has happened they have made some important recruitments who surely would have done their due diligence.
    And they have achieved banking licences, and surely mastercard etc would have gone thru Isx with a fine tooth comb now they are under investigation. Asx are in this to deep now to pull out so this will drag on. But I am more confident now then I was when this first started that Isx will survive. Even the amount of trolls and their ridiculous amount of posts to me is now a positive.
    Something is amiss and I doubt that we will truly find out what but I believe Isx has a future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.