SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Am missing ITZA's input but noticed no recent posts. I trust all...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Am missing ITZA's input but noticed no recent posts. I trust all is well ITZA.

My off topic comment:  "VERBAL ADVICE IS NOT WORTH THE PAPER IT IS WRITTEN ON".  Quick translation for anyone not passing evidence 101 training is this.  Telephone calls OR in-person conversational evidence unless recorded has no value.  If some think they are clever enough to record telephone or in-person conversations without proper warrants/authorities then the verbal advice is meaningless and unlawful and not evidence. Unlike email, printed and/or social media posts...where the poster/sender has verbally and personally committed [indefinitely] their advice/commentary etc. - admissible evidence.

Evidence 101 training for law enforcement, legal professionals and in all/or not most professions...or employment etc...
    plus in general life daily due to this litigious age we live in...

The anecdotal translation which applies to all of us in 2020.
    Take care what you place in writing.  Social media sites store information e.g. any HC post, whether deleted or not, remains discoverable.  Check your own deleted posts.

Similarly other social media sites, your own internet access etc.  Not my point though.

My point is this - who's VERBAL advice are we supposedly receiving on HC threads re ISX's delisting from the ASX.   Some of the comments/posts - unverified - on other HC ISX threads ask us to suspend belief and merely trust the posters when in fact, we should be  seeking actual written evidence and written comments.

When is an individual HC ISX poster  (i) a credible/believable third party authority speaking on behalf of 'an individual or company' other----or others...or (ii) a credible source of relaying and repeating information from an unverified source.

Original context...
    A contract that is written and signed is easier to comprehend and enforce. But many people rely on unwritten promises. The following cautionary humorous remark is attributed to the famous movie producer Samuel Goldwyn:
    A verbal contract isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.
    Similar expressions replace “verbal” with “oral”. Also, some instances use “agreement” instead of “contract”. Here is an example:
    An oral agreement isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.
    Is this an authentic Goldwynism?
    Quote Investigator: The use of the word “verbal” in this quotation may be confusing to some readers. Strictly speaking a “verbal contract” would simply be a contract expressed in words, but the Oxford English Dictionary (OED) recorded another common meaning for “verbal”:
    Verbal adj. Sense 4 a: Expressed or conveyed by speech instead of writing; stated or delivered by word of mouth; oral.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.