SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Yes it is good re NSX support above. I had wanted to post a msg...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Yes it is good re NSX support above.

I had wanted to post a msg on this off topic thread but posted on NSX  instead - a rushed post.

It does directly and specifically correlate to ISX however - an excerpt:

"NSX--- -----if aiming to be a more equitable and trading platform would not need to try very hard to better ASX's track record of 'allowances' in the following areas:

* capital raising/share discounting
    * share dilution
    * permitting and allowing the consolidation of retail investors shareholdings once capital raising share issue avenues have been 'legally and financially exhausted'. e.g. ASX allowing companies to offer only 1 share for every 3 or 5 or up to X?000+ shares held.

Consolidation of shareholdings for retail investors only reinforces powerlessness/inequity and demonstrates the right that ASX has given many companies to pursue actions which decimate the shareholdings of non-wholesale, non-sophisticated investors. This is not in accordance with the authority ASX was granted [Act] which did promise that the ASX was also obliged to lawfully and transparently act in the best interest of all shareholders and companies listed on the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.