SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC may have extended their investigation into ISX...But...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    ASIC may have extended their investigation into ISX...

But let's put it in some context...

ASIC has very recently concluded their circa 3 year investigation into the Commonwealth Bank. And while the CBA did admit to many of the charges, and did pay out 700 million in 2018, ASIC has decided to drop all charges and have flipped on their initial decision to sue and pursue the CBA. So that's a three year investigation...and no punishment.

An investigation is only to be feared if there is wrong doing. You don't have to be too bright to throw pernicious accusations in an attempt to denigrate a person or a company...one can only look to certain journalists, and our resident HC trolls to clearly understand the true extent of this.

While I'm at it...I do think that ASIC has too many chiefs and not enough Indians...I would love to hear from an employee and get their perspective, but from the outside it appears convoluted, in regards to their hierarchy structure.

Anyway enjoy your weekend everyone... it's another great result...and it's another big up yours to the haters!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.