SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

FYI..tell me!! why would a company falsify information to get...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    FYI..tell me!! why would a company falsify information to get performance shares...,and then not sell their shares??? (1 did bla bla bla) it really defeats the whole purpose and is such a counter productive scenario, especially considering the time of achieving the PS to the date of suspension...it's all very very illogical !! All in my opinion!!
    For mine, with what we know, I don't think the ASX can win...they have no evidence of wrong doing currently!!

From a distant gaze and all in my opinion I feel ASX is far more dubious in so many ways than Isignthis due to its close ties with banks, HFT's, and it's possible conflict of interest, and this is just for starters??!!(hence our petition!! so hey! it's not hard...and there is zero evidence of any wrong doing by ISX currently...and this is after 1 year!!!!), if the spotlight was reversed then its pretty confronting how many issues surface.... hence the petition. For mine, things that are so blatantly biased and prejudice, and obviously tainted, magically seem to be an accepted scenario in society. It's so strange??!??' I try not to make generalisations as I'm sure there would be lots of fantastic people working for them, that is ASX and ASIC..but it's hard not to be perplexed as to what the true reason for the suspension is all about.

But hey it's not about the the Performance Sahara's...it's all about price volatility so what am I on about lol
    What is everyone's guess as to their next big issue once the Peformance Shates have been cleared.
    Haha maybe they'll try and discredit JK's degree...,oh!! it's been done already. Visa maybe ??
    Hmm maybe ISX should do ASIC's job, they don't seem to do much anyway. Maybe then we could help the ASX with their substandard trading platform haha Hello $80 share price...joking but like they're better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.