SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Just a quick recap. We have been granted approval to be an AEMI...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Just a quick recap.

We have been granted approval to be an AEMI by the FCA under ISXUK. Somehow the FCA have managed to do their due diligence ASIC, none the less it's vindication. We have had two auditors go through ISX with a fine tooth comb, both in agreement that ISX is complying accordingly, and are as fine as any ASX 300 company as CU stated. We have had the Visa issue, to which VisaUK are now being investigated for an array of issues, more vindication.

It seems every wall that has been erected to slow ISX down, has been knocked over. What is it, 5 consecutive quarters we have turned a profit, under extremely difficult circumstances to say the least...and with Europe now one would expect exponential growth, especially considering the need for AML, faster payments systems, and even competition in Aus, as in the NSX. It's all very promising.

So I don't really think the ASX can find us guilty of wrong doing. I think it's going to come down to the fact of whether they can justify the suspension under the guise of price volatility. I do wonder if anyone knows of similar cases to which the company hasn't been suspended for similar circumstances. Whether it is or isn't I don't know, but it does seem to be a short selling scenario to which the ISX was a victim of, and the treatment from the ASX to a victim is certainly a policy that needs to change.

All in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.