SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Gday mate, Its better I clear this one up as soon as possible to...

1. 156 Posts.
    Gday mate,

Its better I clear this one up as soon as possible to avoid any current and future ISX'er getting a big suprise later in the year. Especially with the way things are going and people expecting to have a XTRA great XMAS ...wink wink .

Buddy you got 'COMPANY OPTIONS' and EXCHANGE TRADED OPTIONS mixed up mate.

The ones we are dealing with are COMPANY OPTIONS. And we will be dealing with the company directly. Put simply you pay them money if you want to any time closer to December and they will give you all the shares your entitled too at 0.50 cents a pop.

Company options are a separate product that brokers and you deal with the broker directly for the options that you trade.

Options department live amoungts the CFD, International and other products that brokers provide as tools for you to invest.

With our company options IF you had bought them or are thinking of or are going to buy them now.......then you are buying the RIGHT to XXXXXXX number of shares that you pay a 'premium' for. Right now you can get 100,000 rights at 0.083 cents. which will cost you $8300 out of your wallet right now. The big deal is that if for example November 30 the share price is $1.00 you can then CALL the share registry for ISX ad tell them you want to buy your entitlment......that is 100,000 shares. But they AINT GOING TO BE FREE. The share reg will be the middle man to get YOUR 100,000 X 0.50 cents, being $50,000 out of your saving account if your got it...and that will go straight to ISX! you will then get 100000 units of ISX transferred to your HIN or SRN and you can then sell ISX @$1 + of their true value of $100K on market and 100K goes back to your settlement account ..... CAPISCE??? that is WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

cheers
    Last edited by djstocks: 28/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.