SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

When you remember that companies were willing to throw tens of...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    When you remember that companies were willing to throw tens of millions at ISX in a contract for their services before the SOR which could come up as an announcement at any time then I’m sure the P/E ratio will sit quite high. In fact people valued the company at almost $2 a share before all this mess and finding out about the big contracts that were under progress. Imagine what the price will be with what we have now plus any future deals that come through. I’m thinking after a court win it’ll be much much higher than it is now.

Interesting that the SOR itself wasn’t able to achieve anything so why show it to market? Maybe ASIC were the only ones who needed to see it. But why release it to the market, knowing it’ll also influence negatively ISX potential clients and contracts, when we can’t even make up our mind about it anyway because it’s not a document by the right authority like ASIC. So there was nothing to be gained by the market by releasing the SOR as you can tell by the evidence of all the mixed interpretations from both sides so if anything it’s made it more confusing. But the only guaranteed thing known by both sides and agreed on is that it’ll impact ISX revenue and clients as they fought to say in the first hearing......was that then the motive to release the SOR? Because the market surely didn’t get anything from it. Hit ISX hard before all the growth? They could easily have kept ISX suspended and just handed it to ASIC but they didn’t.

Surely ASX would have known that it wasn’t going to help the shareholders or future ones, so I wonder which motive it is then? They could have released it before lifting suspension if they were able to prove any of it in court and the market would have been informed. But like ISX lawyer stated there is no damage to either side by keeping it from the public until necessary outcome of the court is reached.

All in my opinion don’t buy in or sell based on my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.