SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Yeah I think an explanation was fair from their end. But the SOR...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Yeah I think an explanation was fair from their end. But the SOR isn’t really a “hang on we are working on following up with our claims to ASIC so they can give us the evidence to back them up.” It appears more to be written with intent to damage (my opinion) while not providing the documented evidence of all their claims only because they don’t have the power to. So my problem is that it should have been closed doors to begin with rather than running commentary until they could prove their claims. As you stated we can’t verify until the court case so why release it early?

ISX aren’t suing because of the SOR, that is just a side issue. ISX took ASX to court well before the SOR was released due to unfair treatment from the handling of the monthly questionnaire the ASX wanted to pursue. Claims that ASX leaked to another party some of the confidential information passed on etc and other things ISX didn’t like. I’ve been here through it all so won’t need a rundown of the situation which was wrong by the way as I just mentioned in this paragraph. I just haven’t seen any necessary reason for the SOR release to the public while the company still can’t even trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.