SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

That’s just it, until photo/document evidence is provided and a...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    That’s just it, until photo/document evidence is provided and a judge says to ASIC who have taken them to court over it, yes “exhibit xyz” are true copies and proof of claim “a.b.c” then I can’t point to whether it’s true or not until the judge is satisfied. Hence my reasoning why release at all until that can be done?

Like research and journal articles, the “results” section (contains results/data only and no interpretation yet) could be interpreted in so many different ways by different scientists in the “discussion” section. So if each one lays out a claim/interpretation based on the raw data/facts then you could end up seeing them stating things that aren’t true and even polar opposites in many occasions. The one whose interpretation matches the rest of the data can make a claim of a trend, but not in isolation. So until ASX claims match the evidence obtained by someone like ASIC then you can’t make any claim from your interpretation alone especially if you don’t have the power to obtain all the evidence and data.

Why release a document to anyone other than the authorities about opinions and claims? They may very well be true, maybe they’re not says ISX, but there’s no way to know just from the SOR. It’s been a while since I’ve read it and the ISX rebuttal to it. So I won’t go through again and point to sections of dispute as has been done probably thousands of times before over the last year. Simply voicing my concern of the need to release SOR issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.