SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

isx-reality

1. 375 Posts.
    I read a persons post recently on here(forgive me for not remembering who you are) it said..the share market transfers money from the impatient to the patient.Simple and straight to the point..I bought into ISX back in august and have continued buying on the way up..The pull back to me is of no great concern as i bought into isx on the business itself.Human emotion,sentiment and charts do nothing to show where this business is going.Since august they have signed up quite a few good contracts.Now they have these contracts they have a clear direction on where they need to take this business..Any business has a customer focus and it makes good sense now to be setting up offices in the countries of these contracts.Develop close relationships with there partners and grow the business.This of course takes money,so a capital raising allows them to move the business to the next level.It would be silly setting up offices on the assumption that they would get these contracts..Now they have those contracts they can stage their next level of growth.This is how businesses grow.From what i have seen so far the management team have made some very smart decisions to ensure growth in isx..If i had expected them to grow on news alone,i would be a dreamer.Foundations are now being laid and am quite happy where this company is headed..Anyone who has now become uncertain as to hold/sell,read all the past announcements again,understand how a business is built.If you are an emotional person that gets spooked,your probably in the wrong business of share trading.95%of the market is made up of emotion,so when you hear stories about people becoming very wealthy in share trading and wonder why it doesnt happen to you,its because you have to take the emotion out of your decisions and base them on the business itself..ISX has all the information you need to make the right decision..following charts and trends is following the emotion..i will stick to following the business..Always have and always will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.