SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX Suspension - Reason - duration

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    2 October 2019 - ASX Market Announcement- in regard to recent volatility in share price ASX suspends trading of shares in ISX.

under Listing Rule 17.3 (if in ASX's opinion) it is necessary to suspend quotation to prevent disorderly or uninformed market.

7 October 2019 - verifies the reason for suspension on 2October was ASXListing Rule 17.3 because of share volatility over recent months. The suspension also provides time to clear up rumours and innuendo surrounding ISX - ISX says it has and remains compliant with all disclosure obligations.

11 October 2019 - ISX to ASX a letter of reply answering some of the number of issues concerning ISX.

Suspension duration is not mentioned at all and I belIeve at the moment It would only be speculation. I would personally like to see all questions answered and I am happy to wait as long as needed to ensure an in depth investigation in to prIce volatility, per performance rIghts and other potential issues, rumours and Innuendo surrounding ISX.

The longer the suspensIon doesn't mean good or bad it means a lot of information to sort through. A couple of months of trading history alone could take a while to process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.