SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Isx vs AFR

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276

jK is suing joe Aston and his junior assistant accomplice myriam robin.

The case has been filed in the federal court and has been initiated by JK in his own right.

there have been many controversial articles written by “financial blogger” Joe Aston. ISX has strongly disputed basically all of the content in these articles , ranging from as minor as accusing JK of “CV fraud” (stating he claimed but did not qualify as a patent attorney) to as major as accusing ISX of being actively involved in setting up scam operations in Gambia through an acquisition of Probanx.

well Aston it’s time to put up or shut up.

my understanding of the Probanx acquisition is ISX bought a code base, not operations in Gambia, which may have occurred years before the acquisition was made under previous ownership and management, years before ISX bought it.

the legal action is discoverable here -

https://www.comcourts.gov.au/file/Federal/P/NSD1019/2020/actions

Journalistic integrity demands fact checking before slanderous accusations are put to print.

Trying to hide behind “opinion pieces” is weak as piss, gutless and spineless.

well Aston, I hope you fact checked, but I’m willing to bet that you have not.

So, now you will need to tell it to the judge.

well done ISX and JK.

Time to take out the trash and move onwards and upwards. And kick a few heads along the way, they deserve it.

snackie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.