SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

True tareqbonny re:...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    True tareqbonny re:

https://www.michaelwest.com.au/asx-...ankers-in-rash-of-emergency-capital-raisings/

upload_2020-8-2_19-56-29.png

___

On a separate note - re who we contact.
    I had started up doing a timeline focusing purely on ASX's suspension of ISX shares.  Had posted 1 item on a new thread.
    ___

I have since realised it will be more beneficial to concentrate on extracting all the information re the suspension (only the suspension) and finalise the timeline/events up to and including ASX's last notices to ISX and shareholders as to why ASX are going to continue the suspension - i.e. ASX want the names of the shareholders who voted for resolutions 6 & 7 - which does breach confidentiality and is deemed to be an over-reach of ASX's authority...plus ASX added a 2nd breach condition - which is evident in Lewis's email to Clayton Utz once ASX had determined they did not APPEAR to wish to accept the independent report.

Sorry to be rushing this email.

I am going to now concentrate on suspension matters since 6 Sept 2019.  I will not post the updates on the ISX suspension thread I started until I have sent the full contents to many other parties.

Those parties I am submitting to/and engaging are: as example ONLY to you: who to contact - a Federal MP, a university law professor, 2 independent media journalists who have covered the RC into banking, another high profile legal entity and 4 Corners.

Itza had mentioned 4 Corners like less complex stories.  To engage anyone in this very complex situation, I think it is easier to focus on one topic.  Mine will be suspension.  Another will be potential competition.  Lastly, historical information re ASX/ASIC's actions to date in relation to ASX listed companies (from 2011 onwards) and also ASIC/ASX responses to date to challenges/investigations.  We know the silence from ASIC has been deafening re ISX.  We also know as ISX shareholders, that ASX has failed to produce any evidence to support their 2 Oct 2019 suspension of ISX.

Anyway...once done, once submitted, I will add portions in segments to the earlier thread I created.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.