SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Brilliants posts ITZA...as always. You have kept the HC ISX...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Brilliants posts ITZA...as always.
    You have kept the HC ISX forum alive with your intelligence and you never fail to display your courteousness and tolerance towards other posters.
    Your research and reporting is first rate.
    You have given some of us insights into future paths of action and we are grateful.
    With so much evidence accumulated to date, I will now focus on the suspension 'primarily' in my submission to 'others'. I will be listing other factors but in less detail and using references e.g. links.
    Take care all fellow 'buy/bought' holders and thank you for your input, support, and findings...and wit and humour and defensive comments - which you share with others on what certainly now appears to be an 'embattled' HC ISX forum. Not sure if I have 50 posters on ignore yet but must be close.
    I use the word embattled as a direct reference to 9EC media' as it was an adjective which some of their 'journalists' used when writing freely available online articles which have been considered by many to be biased, factually skewed and/or purely non-evidenced based sensationalistic articles about ISX following ASX's suspension of ISX share-trading on 2 Oct 2019.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.