SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX vs ASX, page-1400

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    That is a reasonable question.

The problem with it is your prognostication on all matters has been blatantly wrong ad nauseum. The company, despite your frothy salient (choke) commentary, has found a way to execute their strategy, to remain relevant, profitable and scalable. You should acclimatize to the fact there will be more surprising (to you) ISXEU announcements in the next 18 months. It will be tough, but at least you can come here to sob and share your contrarian insights.

Pity about the Senate vote the other day, although I privately harbored some concerns. One thing is for sure, OM won't be publishing a short report on ASX. I expect the Board is proactively working to fix that before someone else does. The irony, ASX CEO out and the ISX CEO being granted a patent in the largest populated country in South America, signing deals with Saudi Arabia! What's next?

Incidentally, still no treaty between Cyprus and OZ. Surely the ATO lawyers knew that before agreeing to lift the travel ban? Perhaps the good Judge found they don't have a sufficiently strong case on the balance of the available evidence? I don't know, perhaps you do?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.