SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX vs ASX, page-1506

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4423
    Further to Post #: 60534224

Please forgive me for harping on about this, but I just cannot get over this "confidential information" thing.

ASX: Your honour, all of the things we have admitted were said, were said before ASIC provided further information in confidence. Your honour, really, we cannot tell you what this further information was, because it was in confidence - but trust me, I am from ASX - it was really big information in confidence!

Your honour: Why did it take so long to provide this "further information in confidence" and only after all those things were said by ASIC and ASX individuals? Why not tell ASX (and ASIC) this "further information in confidence" before these ASX and ASIC individuals said what they said?

ASX: Ummm, your honour, because... dunno?

Your honour: Surely if this confidential information was so crucial to suspending ISX we would have found it in your Final reasons report? So now you can tell us, right?

ASX: Ummm, your honour, ... dunno?

Your honour: Surely if this confidential information supplied by ASIC was so crucial to suspending ISX we would have found it out in ASIC's prosecution of ISX and JK and surely it would have landed ISX and JK in the criminal court not civil court? Or was the "further information in confidence" merely rumour? I really want to understand!

ASX: Ummm, your honour, .... dunno?

Me: Something fishy and very convenient about this "information in confidence" thing. Do I think the judge will fall for it? Not "dunno", but obviously NOT!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.