SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I am a novice share holder I did listen to the recording, it...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I am a novice share holder I did listen to the recording, it went over my head, income is income, but again i am not a professional and even after it was explained, i still felt if you put this issue on its own, I don't know still doesn't mean anything to me. Have we any idea roughly when these projects were even just talked about as a project for ISX i have to admit i thought it was a good move with getting involved with NSX, learning from the ground up gives you a lot of experience, also future development for ISX? I feel the growth company part is a bit rough, listening to the court case, a number of legit issues came up 1 communication issues. in the end my opinion it is a startup company especially back in 2018. the lie part i feel is a bit rough too at this stage, i could count to a hindered how many times i said something then the goal posts changed and you would have to back pedal, then explain it to staff and subbies why a job is not going ahead, they had put plans in place to suit like another project they could off taken on, as a business owner well you can imagine what would of been said, liar was the least it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.