SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX vs ASX, page-1872

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    It's not brilliant, I agree. But if you ignore all the other stuff. Just look at the Visa stuff on it's own.

We had a relationship with Visa.
    Visa sent a review letter. Visa sent a termination letter.
    The company has stated they believed that it was negotiable, and that they didn't consider it to be final.
    2 weeks later, they announced it as finished, but didn't share the reasons.

If I ignore all the other stuff that happened with the share issues and the lying to the analyst briefing, and I was an investor for a company with this delay, my thought process would be "look, it's a silly move, they should've announced it earlier, but it's 2 weeks not 2 years... 2 weeks of a contract being in place or not... who knows. Give them a slap on the wrist and lets move on".

And realistically, that probably would've happened, except that there are other, (in my opinion) much more serious allegations as well.

As for ISX not sharing the reasons behind it... It's definitely something that (if we were trading) the market would want to know. A fintech AML business who are considered an AML risk by Visa. That's bad. But I'm not sure they had a legal obligation to share the rationale. Just the facts. Visa terminated the agreement. If (and I'm not certain on this) they weren't legally required to share the reasons why, I'm sure most would keep it quiet. We've all had shares where we wished management would be more direct with shareholders.

All in all, on the Visa stuff, I'm still not considering it as major. I'm much more pissed off about some of the other stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.