SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Interesting post @pomhat. Nice that you explained for people who...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4424
    Interesting post @pomhat. Nice that you explained for people who you must think are complete idiots.

Bullet point 1: o.k.
    Bullet point 2: So what? The payees put the payments in FCorp's EMA account for some reason only FCorp knows. I would surmise that since the FCorp venture was a start-up that these were probably various initial investors of the venture, but actually, this fact is immaterial and I am sure that ISX did not care, nor should they have cared who FCorp's funders were.
    Bullet point 3: Also so what? Why should ISX have? This was FCorp's business to know who their initial investors were, not ISX's.
    Bullet point 4: I really cannot find anywhere a statement in which ISX has said ISX could not identify any direct debits from FCorp's EMA. ISX stated in its SOC "The payments in respect of the agreement between FCorp and Authenticate BV were debited from the electronic money account of FCorp held with iSignthis eMoney Ltd and credited to the electronic money account of Authenticate BV held with iSignthis eMoney Ltd". I can assume this to be true since they may be required to repeat this under oath. ISX also stated that this was done at the approval of FCorp.
    Bullet point 5: Nowhere in your referenced post does it say that ISX's trade balance at 30 June 2018 do not reconcile with invoices/payments. What it says is that the "The total commitment did not accord with the individual line items in the agreement." And ASX states as a further clarification, "the amount ISX ultimately invoiced to FCorp, was a higher amountof €478,500 (ex VAT)." I assume your "fascination with this story" must have been high enough to go search out evidence in the SOR (strange for a just fascinated person, but o.k.) which does state "
    In the detailed breakdown of ISX’s tradereceivables balances at 30 June 2018 provided in response to question 2(c) of the Second Query Letter,ISX stated that €299,500 was outstanding at 30 June 2018 under the FCorp Agreement. However, thisdoes not appear to reconcile with the above payment amounts and timing identified by ISX, whichindicate that €178,112 would have been outstanding at 30 June 2018."

This, however, tells me nothing at all except that ISX either has made a mistake in their answer or there is a valid reason why and that ASX doesn't know why. And did they go back and ask? If ASX did, I see no evidence of it.
    I would think that any body that is investigating an entity in good faith would have asked the question and included the answer - unless the purpose was just to project any entity in a poor light.

And therefore, there is nothing here except pure speculation of what???

Last edited by itzgr82balive: 01/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.