SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX vs ASX, page-298

1. 47,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    I don't have legal experience @Eagle34. ..... but I've read many of @ChillingOut's posts and recall that he/she wrote around 8 weeks ago (you can look back through COs posts to find it - the posts are always enlightening and informative) that the case will not likely be settled, barring appeals to the Full Court, no sooner than Feb next year. The next hearing, Nov 6, is likely to direct for mediation pending another hearing early next year.

Likely outcome, from my view, which would be biased, are unknown. ..... You can read the ASX Statement of Reasons and ISX Statements of Claim plus the findings/directions of Judge Davies which are all to be found in announcements, threads and on ISX website.

My hope, and this is a common hope among holders and reinforced by J Davies summation at the end of the interlocutory hearing, is that ASX SOR has not provided clear evidence of breaches of the ASX Listing Rules. There are an abundance of links that have been posted to inform readers of the Listing Rules.

I would urge you to read all that you can find from threads over the last year.... yes its a lot of work but well worthwhile to be informed..... and then to form your own opinion. But hey, its a long weekend and I hope you get stuck into it..... For me, or anyone, to provide you with a direct answer would be wrong.... you need to work out your own opinion.

kind regards and apology for giving your your homework, but that's the way it is mate, Scott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.