SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX vs ASX, page-836

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    I am speculating they will ... it's based on an idea that the duration of the suspension has caused more contracts to be withdrawn or go elsewhere, missing growth opportunities through not being able to provide ISX stock as part payment, they have money in the bank, but unable to do transactions providing shares as payment. Maybe the card scheme EML purchased (but couldn't do), ISX saw as an opportunity but couldn't come up with the appropriate funds.
    Since ISX is compliant with the euro- brexit AML, it's not a big stretch. I think part of what ISX needs to provide would be some communications and negotiation attempts while having their hands tied (ie not being able to provide shares as a purchase vehicle) and judge to go yep, that's viable on the balance of probabilities. Be part of the ISX business plans and growth strategies, and someone could be in trouble.

currently, I know of a company having trouble with Ireland regulators, that should use ISX technology. there's a contract ready to go right there.

hmm - why does EML seem (to me) to have a high level of grace with ASX. they are in the same sector doing the same thing (well one is better than the other) what if we look at shorters in ISX vs holders in EML. I wonder if there are companies/ people correlated. read EML's reply - glazed over replies that was acceptable to ASX standards.
    Could this be plan old industrial sabotage? just disregard the extreme differences in regulation enforcement. Is this why ASX were interested in how ISX did its business transactions ? nothing to do with initial investigations.

how come we didn't see any (or only minimal) Anns in relation to any regulators' investigations on ISX and their outcomes? isn't that significant to disclose to the shareholders ? I'm sure all regulators would have been asking the questions- and for ISX to continue business in the European Union- all the regulators must have been satisfied.

If I were ISX - I'd be keeping a close eye on server logs now and well into the future, as I'm sure that there would/ will be groups trying to hack their system - more than what would be expected. To try and harm reputation, obtain data for leaks and for their intellectual property/ sensitive data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.