SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX vs ASX, page-2

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Thanks for a very informative post - goforit99.

I encourage everyone to write immediately to their state Senators. Luke at ASIC probably has an inbox full of ISX mail, so I reckon ASIC have the message loud and clear by now. (include your name, residential address & phone number)

Some suggested points are as follows

- the company has developed AML tech and last year had revenue of $38m

- the company has been suspended by ASX for nearly 12 months and is taking ASX to the Federal Court - the case is scheduled for Nov 2020

- ASIC has stated it is not the reason for the extended suspension by ASX

- the company is investing in block chain technology for Australia's second stock exchange

- in the meantime, the company has obtained a UK banking licence

- ASX is being sued by the company for $462m for damages related to the extended suspension

- ASX is confident it will not loose the case and therefore has not made a "price sensitive" announcement to the market

- you are one of 10,000 shareholders caught up in this.

.....and the final points for our Senators to ponder

- if ASX losses the case, what does this mean for confidence in the Australian stock exchange?

- what if the Court finds ASX to not have behaved fairly or reasonably?

- what does it mean for ASIC's future role regulating ASX as they appear to have done nothing other than state they are not the reason for the extended suspension?

- what turmoil will be created if other listed public companies can decide being sued for nearly half a billion dollars is not something you need to report to your owners as "price sensitive"?

Point out Fairfax press is also being taken to Court over elements of its reporting by the company's CEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.