SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

this coming quarterly may or may not break even, but if it...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    this coming quarterly may or may not break even, but if it doesn't the one after that almost certainly has to. during the high growth periods the cogs and expenses start moving way ahead of the revenue creating a lag period for a quarter or so. cant say im expecting a break even this coming quarterly but it could happen. the revenue will be greatest in the last quarter. 

breaking even will also give ISX a heap more coverage from investment publishings, a few quarters of positive net eraning will see ISX in the asx listing. we have a year to look forward to these sorts to benefits. 

what you can expect this quarter and early next quarter is a lot of positive anns in regards to regulatory milestones, new customers, more info on the briefly referred to partnership, new business revenue streams, expansion in existing markets and possibly entering new markets ( Asia ? N America?). and i think all these ANNs will keep the SP tracking between 16 - 18c. except for more info on the partnership. that could be anything and could blow the SP out of the water for all I know. 

anyone who got some buy action around the 11c mark got a very good deal. my lowest buy was at 13.5c 

Just my opinion. 

@djwillis - don't worry about the IR updates too much. someone invariably reposts them here and they really just flesh out what has already been announced to the market. 

M2M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.