SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX, page-20

1. 34,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    without a takeover, ISX is worth nothing.

I do not know why they do not accept the Takeover Offer. The complication between their Visa and MasterCard partners notwithstanding, the takeover makes more sense than the present.

IMHO ISX a is never coming back unless as a sub of a payments company or liquidated and given to Beijing, like Alinta Energy was sunk.

Bye, bye, sink it just like Alinta Energy was sunk.

Give it to Beijing. they can control another sporting team other than the cricket team, the rugby team might want a sponsorship from a liquidated Beijing based company.
  2. 34,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    my payments company has stayed out of the fray but I am worried now it might see an opportunity in ISX.

I do not like losing money or any part of my capital investment.

Unsatisfactory opportunistic takeovers cause problems for the offeror and not the target.

ISX unfortunately IMHO is not a satisfactory target company for an acquisitive payments company.

ISX backed the wrong horse from a payments partner perspective.

Well the ASIC proceedings makes it more interesting for my payments stock due tot the takeover rumors.

Even still, I do not support the takeover. MasterCard is mainly European, Visa is more used in Asia and Australia so ISX backed the wrong horse.

I know you must be annoyed but your annoyance is mainly driven by Kevin Lewis, Janine Ryan and ASIC not an acquisitive payments company. And not me either. I just want the success to continue.
    Last edited by JCoure: 08/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.