SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I attended the AGM of Southern Cross Payments on Friday in...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I attended the AGM of Southern Cross Payments on Friday in Melbourne, along with six other shareolders.

Refer to email sent by JK on 31 July 24, entitled: ISX Q2 FY2024 Unaudited Results

Basically Southern X Payments will be wound up after settling all financials, fines etc. - CEO Tim Hart is still working there:
    [email protected]

According to above email we are then supposed to indicate our support to ISXFEU, where our shares are held, to bolster its chances to list on a European exchange (all listed in the email) by contacting:
    ISXPlc Investor relations can be contacted via email at [email protected] (note that we can not / donot respond to queries re Southern Cross Payments SP1).

This will involve our opening a Flykk account, organising a European bank account and a thus the means of investing on a European exchange.

Or we can flog off the shares to one of those companies that deals with suspended shares at a huge discount, and, I guess, claim on tax. Tim Hart suggested anyone with $5K or less might be better off with this option.

Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.