SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Thanks again tradealot. I looked at that reference and it...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Thanks again tradealot. I looked at that reference and it indicates that the dividends are paid in the currency of the International Account, and that you need to initiate a transfer at some point in time to obtain Australian Currency. But I am not sure as I do not have that account. The Australian Tax Office website also talks about the exchange rate calculations that must be used to do a tax return, and how to select the applicable dates and rates (they are not necessarily the dates that the broker will use for the exchange).

The point I am making is that I do not wish to have the complications associated with an International Account, but others can do as they as please regarding that. It is now solely ISXFEU that is preventing the trading of the company shares. It would stand then in good stead in my eyes if they did a buyback.

The court case has now been stayed for 3 weeks. If that money is not going to be paid then I think they should do a buyback.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4591/4591887-fde85eaf6140513cdbd41be5963983b1.jpg

Last edited by Aperture: 14/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.