AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Bottle2 and all Keep in mind that we have well established...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hi Bottle2 and all

Keep in mind that we have well established distributors covering great sections of the planet ... such as MENA region ... if these guys and girls are out there with the customers then we should see some sales,
    I hope that they are not just "order takers" ... or sales people who follow the lead of the characters in Minniapolis who dress in spider-man outfits ...
    We are hearing about India and China but in sales terms these are zero for a while yet .... what about the existing distributors? ... especially MENA ... millions of people ... and of course Germany ??
    And I am still miffed that our home market produces practically zilch ... if our patches were approved in OZ then all the Australian cardio surgeons would hear about it very quickly .... I am sure that a team effort from us here on HC would see to that!
    If we have a mediocre result then the share price is going to cop a hammering ... on the basis that to a certain extent these patches should sell themselves (technically the best) and if they are not then something is definitely amiss ....
    Good thing I am in for the long term .... grrrr
    D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.