WKT 2.27% 10.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

It’s all coming together!!! Nicely, page-248

1. 15,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6843
    Hi Blitz<

I don't know WKT's MPa or BWI ratings,

How about you shares this information with all WKT HC,

I suspect you have no idea what these numbers are either and you are being deceptive once again because you know full well WKT hasn't published the data and know the Fresh mineralisation has never had a bulk sample processed. Nagrom said WKT need to find more surface mineralisation to maintain the large and jumbo graphite. This is why companies focus on oxide/surface mineralisation. Has it occurred to you this is why WKT continued to test the surface mineralisation rather than the fresh mineralisation?

We cannot have the dream of being called lindi Jumbo if the Fresh mineralisation shows these are significantly reduced back to all of WKT's peers.

I am sure Croc knows the chances of a 7 bagger isn't very likely at all, @sirrobbo also confirmed the T40 he speaks to are not interested in buying, I think that tells you all of these investors know the risks associated with building a new mine.

SYR is a perfect example of risk, we have all seen what happened to their SP and MC when they unsuccessfully commissioned their mine. 3-4 years of mining with no profit to date. If it wasn't for the Tesla MOU, its MC would be significantly lower than it is today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $324 3.014K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 750351 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 296404 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.