WKT 6.67% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

It’s all coming together!!! Nicely, page-265

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2694
    Let's break it down then spid shall we. First of all 'Simple Floatation was carried out to produce 85.7% TGC. This aligns with Andrew Cunningham Quoting 90% TGC achieved from Lindi's Processing Plant on a single pass followed by in spec 95-97% after two more levels of Floatation.

'Further work is planned to optimise flake Concentration'. This has also been executed by WKT Management with the Addition of 'Rubber Drum Scrubber' designed to preserve and protect Flake Retention.

Surface material 'APPEARS' to have a higher ratio of large and jumbo. 'Appears' isn't definitive by any stretch of spids imagination. This simple word 'appears' should also demonstrate to the average punter that these test results are from 5-6years ago when WKT Management were still learning about Lindi Jumbo's Graphite.

'Since the oxidation halo at the Gilbert Arc site is not deep significant amounts of near surface and outcrops are available for exploration.' In mining how could anyone in their right mind take this as a negative. WKT Management have always intended to mine higher Concentrated TGC outcrops in initial years and then move on to it's pit shell mine deposit. This is no secret!!!

'As a result seperate regimes if test work will be carried out for surface and Fresh Materials'. No shite Sherlock! From these test the Pitshell mine design was born with the intentions of Mining Higher Concentrated Outcrops first.

What is your point spid???? All Materials were thoroughly tested by Nagrom and the Lindi Mine Plan and Debt Funding resulted. Enough of the selective posting spid, investing in Graphite doesn't work like that.

spid are you able to show Nagrom's test results showing Lindi's MPa and BWI Ratings. WKT Management can! Jinpeng, Lindi Plant Builder can! Nagrom can! Everyone involved in Lindi's mine design 'can' but spid continues to come up 'SHORT' on presenting this valuable piece of information. As always, DYOR.
    Last edited by 96Blitz: 17/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.