RGT 2.63% 37.0¢ argent biopharma limited

It’s Chess not Checkers folks

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Bought way back in the day when MXC once was a mining stock and just turned medical cannabis.
    Very long term holder.
    Watched it pump and double at least 4-5 times. Only capitalised on it once and sold off my initial purchase.
    The rest is now profit.
    One thing that has always been consistent is poor mistreated down rampers on HC lol
    Non Holders continuously winging about how much money management are spending, inflated salaries, deals that have fallen through ... etc etc some are founded and true but ...
    The stock is very much on a upwards spike and far from finished yet. Its very very diluted compared to back in the day and listing on the LSE won’t help diluting even more shares BUT ...
    with the Malta grow facility due to be completed in the next few months, capital already raised for stage 3 testing and obviously significant interest from the London investors the stock will keep flying for a good while yet
    MXC rose to .10c (when I sold my initial investment) without anywhere near this hype going for it atm.
    I’m extremely confident the stock will rise above the .10c mark and head close to .20c
    The U.K will lap up MXC and the ASX will match it fingers crossed.
    IF stage 3 goes well then you can’t imagine how much the stock will fly ...
    For the holders that complained that a penny stock didn’t make them bank in the first 2 years then I feel sorry for you now if you played checkers and bailed out early.
    The chess players that have held on are about to reap the rewards and will do so with a smile.
    Even if it is a pump and dump like some put it ... it’s about to be pay day for those that have been patiently waiting for the right move.
    Looking forward to the next few months to watch the stock climb and listen to the non holders continue to squeal lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $16.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $1.002K 2.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1724 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 210 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.