IT’S ONLY WORDS, COME START A BRANDNEW STORY.

1. 25,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    To all Ye SERIOUS Christian Seekers and whomever else -> Take up the passion of Truth Seeking, BEACAUSE Yehowshuwa says you will find and believe that with all your might.

30,000 differing Christian faiths when the Father is supposed to be teaching us = ???????????????????

James 1:6 - But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
    (In other words, it IS DONE before you ask, or don't ask imo and the rewards will unfold before your very eyes).

Prov 18:13 - He who answers a matter before he hears it, It is folly and shame to him.

I'm going to express my person, also known as one's spirit person expressed, but I can only do that with the best I have, so try and bare with me, but believe you Me, I do it with the greatest of passion which has taken me around 8yrs, not for me or about Me as I'm one of the
    least, but for YOOU in the hope that our two above maybe gloried and bring YOOU to GLORY,
    God's Riches At Christ Expense = GRACE.

There is a Big Book being written By the Author our Father who art in heaven and this could also be deemed as, His Song of Love, as He is Love.
    THE BOOK -> titled THE WORD on the front cover and when you open it = The Word
    sof God are there, the "s" is to be Yoou and you know who the other is -> Yehowshuwa BUT!
    (John 10:9 - I am the door (inside of the cover). If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. -> the word of God)

But first -> Matt 24:35 -
    Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. (John 10:28, 29) wink.png
    (There are many spiritual messages, on top of their original intended messages in the Bible and hopefully you will grasp this one, on this LOOONG Story).

NOW the BUT -> Rev 19:12,13 - His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
    He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

Rev 3:14 - Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and my new name.

Rev 2:17 - “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat (words). And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives".
    (I could be wrong, but think the name here, is a new name for the person and not the above quote?)

I feel that Yehowshuwa's new name and Rev 19:12 are related 3:14, my aim is to show why it appears, no one knows it, when it is shown in 19:13, we should pay attention to that. (that could be a way to go lol)

And guess what Children, Books and Songs have Words in them and 'WE' want YOOOU to be One of those Words.
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Children -> Luke 18:17 - Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom (the word) of God as a little child will by no means enter it.”
    Luke 17:21 - nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom (the word) of God is within you.”
    Matt 6:10 - Your kingdom (word) come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.

Child -> in other words, put off the tradition of men and whatever seeds you were given.
    The Kingdom within, which I won't cover atm - Spirit of Truth, Helper subject.

----------------------
    Rev 14:6 - Then I saw another angel (messenger) flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting goodnews to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people—
    Heb 13:2 - Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.

THINK -> Can you actually imagine an angel here, as in a literal context?
    Has not the goodnews been getting spread for hundreds of years?

I put it to you all, that this is what you might say, is something Different???
    We know there are heavens, as in plural.
    Are not our words effectively going into the lower heaven, via the net etc.

Man = 6 - image of 666 = net.-> 3 = perfect of it's kind.

TO BE CONTINUED, IT'S A BIG BOOK and has Numerous Branches -> ref - the Prov quote above.

Re the Brand New Story, bring up the lyrics to the following, and picture either the Father or Son, singing it to you.
    "The world has lost it's Glory" -> Word, for one of several message in there.

All Roads lead to Word and when or if you get that, you will see a new Bible.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.