Ok Children, I would like to prep you for this BIG Teddy Bears...

1. 25,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ok Children, I would like to prep you for this BIG Teddy Bears Picnic before the BIG surprise which is quite away down this long winding road, that we are aiming to STAIGHTEN = By our Two who art in heaven -> John 17:17 - Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. (and NOT negotiable)

1 John 2:27 - But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

John 17:3 - This now is the eternal life, that they should know You (Father) the ONLY TRUE God and whom you have sent Yehowshuwa Messiah.

First port of call here, the key core roots necessary to get what's following, and that is to know Who and What the Father and Son are, and THEN, You are ready to form a relationship with them.
    Other wise, you relationship is just the figment of your imaginations, it might as well be Humpty Dumpty smile.png

WHY are there so many thousands of differing Christian faiths, considering what is to follow what.png

THE BIG PROMISE AND WAY YEHOWSHUWA MADE FOR US FOLLOWING.

James 1:6 - But let himask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the seadriven and tossed by the wind.

(The Father calls those things which are not yet, as though they are and likeFather like Son, truth WILL be revealed, or I would in No way come asking andthis you are to believe with all your might)

John 6:45 -
    It is written in the prophets, And they shall beall taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of theFather, cometh unto me.
    Isa 54:13 - Then all your sons will be taught by Yehowah, andgreat will be their prosperity.
    Jer 31:34 - No longer will each man teach his neighbor or hisbrother, saying, 'Know the Yehowah,' because they will all know Me, fromthe least
    (like wotsup) of them to the greatest, declares Yehowah.For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more."

He, The Father IS the Spirit of Truth, Helper.
    John 16:14, 15 -
    He (it) shallglorify me (Father): for he shall receive of mine (words), and shallshew unto you.
    All that the Father hath (words) are mine: therefore saidI, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

John14:26 - But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father willsend in My name, He
    (That) will teach you all things, and bring to yourremembrance all things that I said to you.

John 14:14 -
    If you ask anything in My name, I will do

Jesus's Helper when he was here ->
    John 4:24 - Spirit the God (Father) is =The One Holy Spirit.
    John 3:34 -
    For He whom God has sent speaks the words ofGod, because God does not give the Spirit by measure.

Which is -> John 14:10 - Do you notbelieve that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that Ispeak to Yoooou I do not speak on My own; butthe Father who dwells in Me does the works.

John 5:31, 2 -
    If I bear witness of
    myself, my witnessis not true.
    There is another
    (two) who bears witness of Me, and I know that thewitness which He witnesses of Me is true.
    John 14:8 - I will notleave you orphans; I will come to you. I can of my own self do nothing.

John 14:17 -
    the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive,because it sees him (it) not, neither know: But you know him (it); forwith you abides, and with you will be.
    That is ->
    2 Cor 6:16 - And whatagreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of theliving God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among. Iwill be their God, And they shall be My people.
    1Cor 6:19 - Or doyou not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit in you, whomyou have from God, and you are not your own?

Paul interchanges God with the Holy Spirit, because they are one in the same,He is not saying that two identities are dwelling in one here and the God thereis the Only True God and Father that Jesus clearly defines independently ofhimself when he was here -> John 17:3

Bible alonewith the Father and Son and the Bible Clearly shows, is and can be the way toGod, and if anyone says otherwise, then that message is neither from the Fatheror the Son, BECAUSE the Bible says so!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.