OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

It’s over, page-14

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57

Hi All,

Im still here and not going anywhere. I have only invested money I’m prepared to loose and if I do it’s a tax right off against other investments.
    For all the selling there is still people buying......The buyers must think this can turn around and so do I.
    As we all know most of the selling is because of no news, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t producing any gold.

Having spoke to Jeremy last night and by the way I have never been told anything that isn’t already known or has been talked about on this site.
    I have made the effort to try and contact management several times and now I can anytime I what or need too.
    I also believe he is in contact with a few others on Hotcopper too......who have also made the effort.
    SJB has finished his work with OGX and I hope he will start posting again.
    OGX has many options to consider at the moment, so in time we will all know what that will be.
    Regards to the CIL testing we have to wait till we get the results back from the third party, remember things move a lot slower in Brazil and patients is required.
    I think someone said on here that Richard pulled a favour to get the testing done, so that’s why we still don’t know yet......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.