It’s really Sunmas, not Christmas.

1. 610 Posts.
    All of the known sun-deities were “born” on the 25th of December, which is the time of the winter solstice in the North—the “birthday” of the sun. This is when the days are at their shortest and begin getting longer again. These sun-deities include Nimrod, Tammuz, Mithra, Osiris, Horus, Helios, Apollo, Indra, Sol Invictus, Attis and all the other reincarnations of the child-god of the Babylonian religious system. Moreover, the 25th of December occurs approximately 37 weeks following the pagan fertility celebration of Easter (Ishtar/Ashtoreth). This timeframe aligns with the traditional duration of a pregnancy, from conception to childbirth, during which many sun deities were believed to have been conceived.

The birthday date of Christ is unknown and not recorded in scripture, nor are Christians commanded to celebrate it. In fact, we are explicitly commanded not to learn the way of the nations, nor to be held captive by human tradition. So, if there be any among you who loves the LORD, flee from this pagan festival. Don’t use the justification that you’re still celebrating it for the sake of your family. Jesus Christ was clear, “whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me”.

We are commanded to worship God in spirit and truth. Therefore, if the world or your family hates you for it, then rejoice and be glad, for great is your reward in heaven. In the same way they persecuted the prophets and saints which were before you. May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. To Him be the glory now and forever.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5824/5824450-74cd44de3c80dcec3c6f64f610e88b43.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.